Top School Zones Can Affect Sydney Property Prices
Data and a wide range of demographics now show as important factors in influencing property prices in Sydney.
We all know that education is a long-term consideration when buying or renting a property. Whether you are figuring out suburbs of interest, it is still rather important to take note of school catchment zones.
Below are the top growth primary school zones for Greater Sydney along with their YOY percentage growth:
- Neutral Bay Public School – 34 %
- Woodport Public School – 27.2%
- Vaucluse Public School – 26.8 %
- Thomas Acres Public School – 26.3 %
- Peter’s Public School – 26.3 %
- Wooloooware Public School – 25.2 %
- Glenmore Road Public School – 24.3 %
- Blaxcell Street Public School – 24.0 %
- Bondi Public School – 23.2 %
- Rydalmere East Public School – 22.8 %
Below are the top growth secondary school zones in greater Sydney and YOY percentage are as follows:
- Hunters Hill High School – 20.0 %
- Rose Bay Secondary College – 19.9 %
- Lake Macquarie High School – 18.8 %
- Sydney Secondary College – 18.2 %
- Matraville Sports High School – 16.4 %
- Barrenjoy High School – 15.8 %
- Cheltenham Girls High School – 15.8 %
- Granville Boys High School – 15.3 %
- Port Hacking High School – 13.1 %
- Swansea High School – 13.1 %
To view the complete list, visit Domain.
Article Credits to Michael Yardney
PROPERTICO is a full-time property management company that is committed to maximizing investment returns and building wealth for our clients. We use a structured, results-focused management process that has been specifically tailored to meet the needs of rental property owners. Our family of happy investors can attest that we provide the most dependable, professional rental around.
Here’s why you should “Rent With Us“,